EPFO: With these 8 steps, withdraw money from the PF account, watch the video

How to withdraw money from a PF sitting at home, EPFO ​​has provided step-by-step information by releasing a video on Twitter. Accordingly, the new rule allows EPFO ​​to withdraw 75 percent of EPF funds after one month of unemployment. If you have been unemployed for two consecutive months, you can also withdraw the remaining 25%. Meanwhile, if a new job is found, the remaining 25 percent can be transferred to a new EPF account. Learn easy steps to withdraw money from PF …

  • First you login to the Unified Member Portal with a UAN and password
  • After that click on the online service and select Form-31, 19 and 10C in the drop-down menu
  • After that enter the linked bank account number and click Verify
  • Now enter the reason for leaving the service
  • Once this is done you only need to select the PF Withdrawal (Form 19) through the drop-down menu and upload Form 15G / H if necessary
  • Fill in the full address now and upload a scanned copy of the original check or passbook
  • This is followed by OTP in your registered mobile number. Enter it and click the Submit button
  • After doing this follow the same steps to submit Form 10C
  • Your money will be transferred to your UAN linked bank account within a few days
  • Explain that Form 19/10C is required only for people who have completed 2 months or have retired from employment.

Form 31 is required to withdraw PF

EPF Form 31 is used to withdraw funds from your account. However, pre-retirement corpus is only allowed in certain situations such as buying a home, building a home, repaying a home loan, a medical emergency, child marriage or child education or siblings.

Also learn

Now you can withdraw one lakh rupees from your EPF advance PF balance. You can withdraw this money in case of any medical emergency. The government has launched a new service to address the sudden need for people’s money due to the coronavirus.

Related news

Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. We are not uploading or coping any content without relevant content owner permission, All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.