AirPods should display a headphone icon in the Devices list, allowing you to select them. After selecting AirPods, a pop-up menu reading “Paired Devices” will appear, meaning your AirPods will officially be paired to your Chromebook.
How do I connect my AirPods to my Chromebook for the first time?
- You can connect your AirPods to the Chromebook through your laptop’s Bluetooth settings.
- To connect the AirPods to your Chromebook, turn on the Bluetooth pairing in the lower right corner of your screen and press the small button on the back of the AirPods case.
- Visit the Business Insider homepage for more stories.
Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my Chromebook?
If you’re having trouble using a Bluetooth device with your Chromebook, try these steps: Check for system updates. … Turn off Bluetooth, then turn it on again. Turn off your Chromebook, then turn it on again.
- chromebook bluetooth failed to connect
- how to connect airpods to macbook
- how to connect airpods to laptop
- chromebook fails to connect to airpods
- how to connect airpods to chromebook youtube
- authentication failed while connecting to airpods
- authentication code rejected while connecting to airpods
- can airpods hook up to chromebooks