Click anywhere on the webpage (no pictures) and press the Ctrl + A keys simultaneously. This keyboard shortcut highlights (selects) everything on the page. Step 2: Press Ctrl + C keys simultaneously to copy everything highlighted, without clicking again.
How to copy and paste on Chromebook computers
- Highlight the text you want to copy and paste.
- Press and hold the Ctrl button (usually located in the bottom-left corner of the keyboard), then press the letter c.
- To paste, press and hold the Ctrl button and then press the letter v.
How do you copy and paste an image on a Chromebook?
- Locate an image that you want to copy.
- Right-click the image or hold Alt + Left-click to bring up the context menu.
- Select Copy image in the menu.
- Open an image editing app, and create a new image.
- Press Ctrl + V to paste the image.
Another (less popular) way to right-click on a Chromebook is by pressing the Alt key and using one finger on the touchpad, anywhere, at the same time. This will open the right-click context menu. You don’t have to ‘tap’, you can press Alt and physically click to achieve the same thing.