How To Delete Search History in Playstore: Get to Know Simple Ways to Delete Play Store History: The popularity of Google Play is inevitably noticeable as it saw a 16.4% increase from 2016 to 2018. That is, in the first half of 2019, the total number of installations reached 41.9 billion, which is certainly an improvement over the previous year’s figure of 36 billion.
How To Delete Search History in Playstore
Delete your Google Play search history
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- In the upper right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and Device Options. Clear device search history.
Simple Ways to Delete Play Store History
Tap Settings in the menu. The settings screen is displayed. Step 3. Clear the local search history in the menu. Your Google Play search history will be erased on this device
- how to delete search history in play store app
- how to delete search history in play store 2021
- how to delete search history in play store