How to download Epic Card: Who can download e-Epic Card? It also serves as a common identity, address and age proof for other purposes, such as buying a mobile phone SIM card or applying for a passport. It also serves as a travel document for travel to Nepal and Bhutan by land or plane, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC).
How to download Epic Card
- Log on to https://voterportal.eci.gov.in.
- Now, click on the e-EPIC Download option.
- Enter your e-EPIC number and a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your
- registered mobile number.
- Then click on Download EPIC.
Who can download e-Epic Card?
ANS: All general voters with a valid EPIC number. All new voters registered in Special Summary Revision 2021 (ie November-December 2020) and their mobile number will receive an SMS when applying and can download e-EPIC between 25th January to 31st January 2021.
how to download a digital voter identity card
- You can download e-EPIC from https://nvsp.in.
- Register / Login in NVSP.
- Enter the EPIC number or pattern reference number.
- Check the OTP sent in the registered mobile number.
- Click on Download e-EPIC.