There are only a few days left for the festive season. On the other hand, many companies are planning to open offices because of reduced Covid-19 cases and vaccination. In such a situation, those who have gone to their homes may soon have to return. That’s why today we bring you the news of confirmed train tickets, so that you can easily book train tickets anywhere. Most people use IRCTC to book tickets online. IRCTC offers many options for ticket payment. Of these options, the IRCTC e-wallet option is included a little earlier. The IRCTC e-wallet is a system in which one can deposit money in advance and make an easy payment during ticket reservation. Let us tell you the step-by-step process of booking tickets in seconds:
Also Read: – Geo and Airtel Remains, Voda-Idea Has Cheap Plan With 3GB Data
How to book tickets through IRCTC e-wallet
For this you must first login to your IRCTC ID.
After this, board the train and choose a destination. Then choose a date.
After this, select the train you are ticketing and click on Book Now. Check the details and enter the captcha code. Then go to the payment option.
>> Here you have to click on IRCTC e-wallet within Payment Gateway. Then you must enter the transaction password.
After this you will be redirected to the visualization page. Here you must enter the OTP that comes with your registered mobile number. After that your payment will be made through e-wallet.
Also read: – Amazon discounts up to Rs 10,000 on smartphones, offer is not affordable
How to add money to IRCTC e-wallet
1) To create an e-wallet, you must first go to the IRCTC website. Then login with your ID. After login, you will have to go to IRCTC e-wallet.
2) Here you get the option ‘IRCTC E-Wallet Register Now’, click on it.
3) A new window will open in which you will be asked for your PAN card and Aadhaar card details.
4) When you fill out this information and all your details are checked. Then you have to pay a registration fee of Rs.50. You can then link the e-wallet with your bank.
5) You should keep a minimum of Rs 100 in this wallet and a maximum of Rs 10,000.
6) Click on the ‘Deposit History’ link in the left navigation bar for IRCTC e-wallet account deposit status. Enter a password profile and click ‘Go’. Note that if you transfer money from your bank to your e-wallet, you will not be able to transfer it to your account.