Battlefield Mobile India has officially rolled out the game for Android users. Any user can download this game by visiting the Google Play Store. It is said to be the Indian avatar of the PUBG mobile game. In that case, if you are a PUBG user and playing Battlefield Mobile India (BGMI) or preparing to download, we have news for you.
In fact, BGMI’s developer company, Crofton, said in its social media posts that data transfer from PubG to Battlefield Mobile India will stop from July 6. This means that users have only 2 days left to settle the task. All players who played the PUBG Mobile Nordic Map: Livik Map can transfer their account data to Battlefield Mobile India. Since Crofton does not specify when the service will restart, it is best to transfer your data now. Here we will tell you how.
Also Read: FAU-G Reminds You of PUBG, Team Deathmatch Mode, Download
How to transfer your PUBG mobile data to BGMI
1. Open Battlefield Mobile India game on your Android smartphone.
3. After creating a new role in Battlefield Mobile India, you will see a pop up asking about account data transfer. Click Accept.
4. Now you will see another window where you have to select from the SNS (Social Networking Service) account that you want to transfer data to the BGMI in the old application (Pubg Mobile).
Also read: The great feature of WhatsApp is that you can send high-quality videos
5. Once again you will be asked if you would like to transfer data from an old application. Click Accept.
6. If you choose the wrong social media account, then you have the opportunity to link or modify another account in the game’s settings. Battlefields Mobile India allows you to link two social media accounts simultaneously.
7. Once you click Agree, you will receive a message informing you that the data has been successfully transferred from the old account to the new account.