Vaccines for people over the age of 18 have started to be vaccinated after seeing an increasing number of corona cases in India. For this, registration is started in the Covin app. However, due to the limited availability of vaccines, people do not get online vaccination slots even after registration. Given this issue of people, we are talking about a website that makes notifications about empty slots.
This website (getjob.in) notifies people between the ages of 18 and 45 about the slots in their area. Currently, this website is in its infancy. On top of this, you will only see the slot notification registration page (Co-Win Slot Notification). Once you enter your information, you will find information on the slot.
ALSO READ: Get Aadhaar card like ATM for Rs 50, Delivery at home
Find this kind of blank slot information
– For this you need to go to the website Getjab.in in your browser.
– Here you will see only Co-Win slot notification.
– The website claims that none of your information is shared with anyone.
– Some of your important information is asked below.
– Enter your name, district and email address here. If you wish, you can also provide a mobile number.
– Then click on the Get Notified option.
– You will be informed by email about the blank slot.
Keep in mind, however, that for this, it is necessary to register for the vaccine.
Also read: WhatsApp, which brings a new feature, lets you listen to audio before sending a voice message
Here’s how to register for the covid-19 vaccine
If you are also over the age of 18 and have not yet registered, then register for the vaccine. For this, you should go to the Covin website (https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/). You will be asked for mobile number here. Enter the mobile number and click Get OTP. After verifying the phone number, you will need to provide information such as photo ID proof, gender, date of birth. Upon completion of the registration, you will receive a confirmation email and phone number. After registration, you will need to reserve an appointment at the vaccination center in your area.