The 9th or next installment of the PM Kisan Summon Fund can come out anytime in August. However, the previous installment will continue till July 31st. However, according to statistics provided on the PM Kisan portal till July 2021, more than 27 lakh farmers have failed to make transactions, meaning the government has sent money to their bank accounts but for some reason it has not reached them.
At the same time, state governments have stopped payments of Rs 1 crore 95 lakh. But the data of more than 31 lakh farmers of PFMS have been rejected at the initial stage. Of the more than 12 crore 36 lakh data, only 2 crore 81 lakhs have been amended.
In some of the verified petitions sent by the Agriculture Department to the central government under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Scheme, there were many errors during the transfer of the PFMS fund, so that the installment amount could not be transferred. Because of this, sending back to fix the mistakes made in the app.
Due to installment delay or payment failure
- The farmer’s name must be in “English”
- Farmer featured in the app “Hindy”, please modify the name.
- The difference between the name of the applicant in the application and the name of the applicant in the bank account
- The farmer has to go to his bank branch and register his / her name in the bank as given in the Aadhaar and application form.
- Error writing IFSC code
- Wrong with writing a bank account number.
- Wrong in the name of the village.
Aadhaar verification is necessary to correct all these errors. For Aadhaar verification, farmers should contact their nearest CSC / Vasudha Kendra / Sahaj Center.
Correct this type of mistake online
- First you need to go to the PM Kisan website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Here you will see the link Farmers corner at the top
- If you click on this link, the Aadhaar edit link will appear where you need to click.
- After this, on the page that opens in front of you, you can adjust your Aadhaar number.
- If the account number is incorrect, you should contact your Agriculture Department office or Lekhpal.