PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 Latest News: The Modi government is giving you 3000 rupees per month ie 36,000 annually, without spending a penny from your pocket. Yes, this may sound strange, but it is true of sixteen ana. If you are a beneficiary of PM Kisan, the Modi government is giving you a golden opportunity. You get Rs. The benefit of the PM Kisan Mandhan scheme will be available to all farmers who are beneficiaries of the PM Kisan Samman Fund. The Mandhan project does not require any documents. At the same time, by joining it, you are entitled to get 36000 annually without spending out of pocket.
This way you get 36,000 rupees per year
Under the PM Kisan Mandhan Scheme, small and marginal farmers are given a monthly pension of Rs 3000 per month after 60 years. If a farmer is taking advantage of the PM-Kisan Summon Fund, he is not required to provide any documents for the PM Kisan Mandhan scheme as the government of India has complete records of such farmer.
There is an option to choose a donation directly from the benefits received from the PM-Kisan Summon Fund. This way the farmer does not have to spend money directly from the pocket. 6000 will be deducted from their premium. That is, the farmer gets 36000 annually without spending out of pocket. Even so, even if they are not beneficiaries of the Prime Minister’s Kisan Summon Fund, they can still take advantage of this project.
They can also take advantage of the Mandhan project
- Under the Kisan Mandhan Scheme, any farmer between the ages of 18 and 40 can register. However, only farmers with cultivable land up to a maximum of 2 hectares can take advantage of the scheme.
- Under this scheme, they will pay Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month for a minimum of 20 years and maximum 40 years depending on the age of the farmer.
- If you are under 18, the monthly contribution is Rs 55 per month.
- If you join the scheme at age 30, then you have to pay Rs 110 per month.
- Similarly, if you join the age of 40, you will get Rs 200 per month.