Panjiri Ladoo Recipe: A feast of love and trust for the rescue, brothers and sisters, is coming soon. In such a situation, the sisters must begin preparations to make this feast special. Part of such preparation is the sweets offered to the brother. Yes, if you want to try something else in the kitchen to sweeten the mouth of this Rakhi brother, make a tasty and healthy Panjiri Laddu immediately. Let us know what are the easiest recipes for this.
Ingredients for making Panjiri Ladoo –
-500g wheat flour
-60 grams of semolina
– 1 cup dry coconut
-10 g four newspaper
-20-25 g almonds
-150 grams of sugar
Panjiri Laddu Method –
1. Take a pan, add some ghee to it and stir until it is golden brown. Extract them and grind all the vials into a separate plate.
2. Now roast the semolina with ghee and then add flour to it.
3. Add crushed manga, dry coconut, cashews and almonds.
4. Now add the sugar to it and mix well.
5. Make ladders of your choice now.