Rishi Panchami is celebrated on the fifth day of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada month. Fasting is done on Rishi Panchami by apologizing for inadvertent mistakes.
On this day, all men and women go to the saints and take blessings from them for the mistake of unknowingly and unknowingly.
On Rishi Panchami, by donating in the name of his fathers, you also get success in your stopped work. This year, Rishi Panchami is being celebrated on 23 August.
How to fast on Rishi Panchami?
– Get up and take a bath before sunrise and wear clear light yellow clothes
– Cleanse the temple area of your home with Ganges water and arrange fragrance there
– Put a picture or Deity of Sapta Rishis on a wooden plate and place the urn by filling water in front of them.
– Offer yellow fruits and flowers by showing incense and lamps to the sage
– Now apologize to Sapta Rishis for their mistakes and resolve to help others
– After telling the fast story to all the people, perform aarti and offer prasad to all
– Touch the feet of your elders and take blessings
Obstacles will end with divine measures
Take a bath early in the morning and wear clean clothes on the day of Rishi Panchami.
– Take 11 whole green cardamoms and place them in a plate in front of Lord Ganpati
– Light a lamp of cow ghee in front of Lord Ganpati and keep yellow fruits
– Now chant the Namah Mantra 108 times with the knowledge of Lal Chandan or Rudraksha garland
– Ask God Ganpati and the Saptaris for forgiveness for their mistakes and seek blessings of wisdom and wisdom
– By doing this, the obstruction in learning will be removed soon.
Blessings of fathers will increase wealth
– Take bath in the morning and wear clean clothes on the day of Rishi Panchami
If possible, by cleaning the kitchen of the house, make cow’s milk pudding.
Keep a photo or picture of fathers in the south direction of your house, light a lamp of ghee in front of them.
– Put some kheer on 5 different betel leaves and place one cardamom on it
ॐ After chanting Shri Pitru Devay Namah Mantra 27 times, offer these five betel leaves to the root of Peepal tree
– Must provide food to the needy people in the name of fathers.