T20 WC2021: Dinesh Karthik predicts which two teams will win the title

The International Cricket Council (ICC) has released the full schedule of the T20 World Cup this year. The 2021 T20 World Cup will start from October 17. The T20 World Cup, organized by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Oman. India will begin its journey with Pakistan on October 24. After the T20 World Cup schedule came out, Team India’s wicketkeeper batsman Dinesh Karthik said that Team India is his favorite team and the West Indies number comes after that.

Dinesh Karthik, ‘My favorite team at the T20 World Cup is India and the second favorite is West Indies. I think the final of the T20 World Cup will be between India and the West Indies. India have won every match against Pakistan in the World Cup and I want to keep that record. India are in Group-2 in the T20 World Cup, while West Indies are in Group-I. Each team must play five matches in the group round. India will play matches on 24 October, 31 October, 3 November, 5 November and 8 November.

Pakistan, New Zealand and Afghanistan are in Group 2 along with India. Two teams from Round 1 arrive here. The first semi-final of the T20 World Cup 2021 will be held on November 10 and the second will be on November 11. The final will be held in Dubai on November 14. If India won the T20 World Championship in 2007, the West Indies won the title in 2012 and 2016. West Indies are the only team to have won the T20 World Cup twice.

Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.