In our country, the joint family has an important place and for the big family, having a big car is very important. This enables all people to travel together or travel to their favorite place. Currently, many multi-purpose vehicles (MPVs) on the market are known for good location and high seating capacity.
Many companies from Maruti to Mahindra have entered the segment and are competing to offer the best car with the best performance among all. Today we tell you about the top 5 best mpv cars in the country that performed best in the last month of February. So let’s learn about those cars –
5. Maruti XL6: Maruti Suzuki’s famous car XL6 is at the bottom of the list of the top 5 best selling MPVs in the country. The company sold a total of 3,020 units in the month of February, down 22.2% from a year earlier. The company sold 3,886 units in February last year. Its price ranges from Rs 9.84 lakh to Rs 11.61 lakh.
4. Renault Triber: Renault, France’s leading automaker, is the fourth MPV car in fourth place in terms of timber sales. During the month of February, the company sold 3,553 units of the car, down 10.16% from a year earlier. The company sold a total of 3,955 units of this car in February last year. The price of this car ranges from Rs 5.20 lakh to Rs 7.50 lakh.
3. Mahindra Bolero: Mahindra & Mahindra The best-selling MPV Bolero is quite popular in urban and rural areas. The company sold a total of 4,843 units of this MPV in February. Its sales showed an increase of 19% over the previous month. In February last year, the company sold 4,067 units. Its price ranges from Rs 8.17 lakh to Rs 9.14 lakh.
2. Toyota Innova Christa: The second best-selling car in the segment is the Innova Crista, a luxury MPV from Japanese automaker Toyota. It is seeing steady growth in sales. Last February, the company sold a total of 6,018 units of this MPV, up 10% from the previous year. The company sold 5,459 units in February last year. Its price ranges from Rs 16.26 lakh to Rs 24.33 lakh.
1. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga: As the best-selling MPV in the country, Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has performed well and sold the highest MPV in February. However, its sales have definitely fallen compared to February of last year. In the last month of February, the company sold 9,774 units, up from 11,782 units in 2020. Its price ranges from Rs 7.69 lakh to Rs 10.47 lakh.