Health Insurance has introduced Life Insurance Corporation of India, ie LIC Profit Based Health Insurance Policy. Launched on July 19, the policy is an unrelated general premium personal health insurance. According to LIC, the healthcare policy provides a fixed benefit health insurance coverage against certain health risks. It provides timely assistance in the event of a health emergency. It helps insurers and their families to be financially independent during tough times.
Also Read:Another company of Anil Ambani is being sold, know the buyer details
A health care policy differs from general health insurance in terms of reimbursement. Generally, most health insurers pay only the actual costs incurred for medical treatment up to the amount insured. On the other hand, a health care policy offers a lump sum equal to the sum insured.
Features of the Health Care Policy
- Under the policy, you can insure yourself (as the main insurer), your spouse, all children and parents.
- The age of the main life spouse / guardian of this policy is 18 to 65 years. It is available for children aged 91 to 20 years.
- The cover period available for basic insurance / spouse / guardian is up to 80 years, but it is only available for 25 year old children.
- Under this you can choose flexible benefits and premium payment option
- Good financial security is available in hospitalization, surgery, etc.
- Total lump sum benefit regardless of actual medical costs
- Health care enhancement through auto step-up benefit and no claim benefit.
- Suppose more than one family member is covered by this policy. If the insured’s original lifetime dies, the premium is waived for other policyholders
- Premium waiver benefit for one year if any insured person undergoes surgery under Class I or Class II. Ambulance facility, health inspection facility available
- In addition, optional riders are available under the New Term Assurance Rider and Accident Benefit Rider policy