If you are a beneficiary of the PM Kisan Summon Fund and are waiting for the next installment, you may have to wait a while, but you can check your status from today. For example, how many episodes did you receive? Which installment is pending? If the installment stopped, what was the reason for it? To know all such questions, follow these steps ..
Check your account this way
- First, go to the official website of PM Kisan (PM Kisan) https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Here you will find the ‘Farmer’s Corner’ option on the right.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option here. A new page opens here.
- On the new page, select one of the options from the Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number. With these three numbers you can check whether your account is funded or not.
DL is no longer a problem, it is now easy to get a driving license in these states
- Fill in the selection number you have selected. Then click Get Data.
- After clicking here, you will get information about all transactions. When your account is paid and what bank account is credited.
- You can also find information related to the eighth installment.
- If you see ‘FTO generated and payment confirmation pending’, it means the fund transfer process has begun. This installment will be transferred to your account shortly.
Know when the eighth installment comes
Under this scheme, the Modi government will pay Rs 6000 to farmers in three installments of 2000-2000. Under this, the first installment of each year will be from April 1 to July 31, the second installment from August 1 to November 30 and the third installment from December 1 to March 31. That is, the first installment of this financial year before Holi and the eighth installment is not expected from the start of the project. Please note that the PMM Kisan Summon Fund scheme was launched by the Modi government on 24 February 2019 and is only effective from December 1, 2018.