Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
WHO Communications Officer Recruitment 2021. World Health Organization has invited applications for recruitment to the post of the Communications Officer (Web) across the country. The apply process for the WHO Communications Officer Recruitment has started on September 2021. So Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 18.09.2021. Stay connected on our page to get the current active, latest and upcoming World Health Organizations Jobs 2021.
WHO Recruitment 2021: Latest Update, Important Dates, Eligibility, Admit Card & Selection Process. The Applicants who are having a dream to get a job in WHO can use this good opportunity. The apply procedures and links for this recruitment is provided below on this article. Indian News Live is the one stop place for World Health Organization Recruitment notification 2021. Candidates can get information on Communications Officer & other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee details, and how to apply on this article.
WHO Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization||WHO – World Health Organization|
|Posts Name||Communications Officer (Web)|
|Total Vacancies||As Per Required|
|Starting Date||September 2021|
|Last Date||18 September 2021|
|Job Category||WHO Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
We are providing WHO Jobs 2021 at our www.indiannewslive.com. You can visit the website regularly, and find all the upcoming and latest government job details like all educational qualifications, currently published jobs age limit 2021. Not only for this job, but for all the state government jobs, central government jobs, police jobs, defense jobs railways and all the latest government jobs on our website.
WHO Qualification Details:
A candidate must be Bachelors Degree in Communications, Media Studies or in cultural or business anthropology
WHO Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have relevant experience in the field. Fresher may also apply minimum 2 years of work experience in internal communications with a focus on web-content management will be preferred.
- Job profile and responsibility according to the post
- Must have good Intermediate knowledge of French, Russian and German will be preferred
- Candidate should have Expert in English Knowledge
WHO Communications Officer Skills
- Applicants able to demonstrate to research and write news articles for different media.
- Candidates able to understand the differences in style for each medium.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Web Content Management Systems required.
- Applicants must have knowledge in AdobeCC Suite.
WHO Salary Scale
Selected candidate for the post of Communications Officer in WHO will get paid for minimum USD 48805 Per annum. Salary varies based on qualification.
WHO Selection Process
Written exam may be conducted in the form of Screening test. After screening test candidates will get shortlisted for interview. Based on performance in Interview candidates will get selected.
How to Apply for WHO Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of WHO.
- Go to careers page and find the job notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
WHO Recruitment 2021 Notification Important Links
WHO Recruitment 2021: World Health Organization has recently announced the latest recruitment for Team Leader Posts. This WHO job notification 2021 application process ends on 20.09.2021. All interested candidates can check the WHO Jobs Details from the table above and apply online for WHO Career jobs. Candidate visit the WHO official website for the latest job vacancies listed above. We suggest job seekers stay connected with us for the latest job updates.
WHO announced job notification for the post of Communication officer has been released officially. Essential to Advanced university degree in health (medicine or public health) or social sciences. Desirable to Post graduate degree in Medicine/Public Health/Communicable Diseases and/or Business Administration.
The communications officer is paid an annual minimum of USD 48805 at the WHO. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at WHO official website www.who.int, Stating from 30.07.2021 to 20.09.2021.