Fastest Ball In Cricket History
|#Rank||Bowler Name||Speed (Kph)|
Shoaib Akhtar is considered the fastest bowler in cricket history. At the 2003 ICC World Cup, he set an official world record for speeding 161.3 km / h (100.2 mph) against England. Shoaib Akhtar was also the first bowler to break the 100 mph mark twice in his career.
The fastest deliveries recorded in cricket
- 161.3kph: Shoaib Akhtar, ODI v England in 2003 at Newlands.
- 161.1kph: Shaun Tait, ODI v England in 2010 at Lord’s.
- 161.1kph: Brett Lee, ODI v NZ in 2005 at Napier.
- 160.6kph: Jeff Thomson, study in 1976 at WACA.
- 160.4kph: Mitchell Starc, Test v NZ in 2015 at WACA.
Peoples Also Searching The Ten Fastest Bowlers In Cricket History
- fastest ball in cricket history 173.9km hr morne morkel
- slowest ball in cricket history
- fastest ball in cricket history by spinner
- fastest ball in cricket history list
- fastest ball in ipl
- fastest ball in cricket history by indian
- second fastest ball in cricket history
- world fastest bowler 2021