The release of Baahubali The Beginning has completed five years. The film, which achieved historical success, got Prabhas to meet Hindi audiences. Even after earning 500 crores in his pocket, Prabhas made his debut in Hindi speaking areas. He received the status that a superstar achieves after many years of hard work. Guess this respect from the fact that Prabhas’s ‘Saaho’, despite being such a bad film, earned more than 135 crores from Hindi areas, whereas it was a flop in South.
The film that makes Prabhas a superstar, ‘Bahubali’ is not only called India’s highest grossing film. There are many reasons behind this, some we are telling you…
1. This was the first film for which a special language was prepared. This language was named Kiliki. It was called Kalakeya in the film. It had about 750 words and it also had 40 grammar rules.
2. By the time of its release it was the most expensive film made in India. At that time, its cost was being said to be around 200 crores. It was to be made for 150 crores rupees but the budget kept increasing. 30 crore rupees was spent on its climax.
3. Around 15 computer companies around the world worked as VFX for this. 90 percent of Bahubali is made on computer only. About 5000 visual effects shots were put into it.
4. Its poster also set a world record. At the time of its release, its poster was made in 50000 square feet. It was considered by Guinness Book of Records to be the record for the biggest film poster.
5. After release it was shown at the Royal Albert Hall in London. It was the first non-English film to be shown there. The film’s leading team was also present on the occasion.