Instagram Stories is a feature on Instagram that allows users to post photos or videos that disappear after 24 hours. When users share a story, it is short-lived and cannot be viewed 24 hours later. Check Out How To Add Link To Instagram Story Without Being Verified? Get the Complete Guide on Add Links to your Instagram story
How To Add Link To Instagram Story Without Being Verified?
You can use IGTV to enable the swipe up feature. To do so, you must switch to a business account if you do not already have one. Create a video using IGTV.
You can add a link to the description of the video and it’s a way to get leads, for example.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram story?
There are currently only two ways to earn the option to add links to Instagram stories: Either have 10,000+ followers or have a verified account.
Instagram, which is eligible for a verified badge, determines its own guidelines and offers it only to certain public figures, celebrities and brands.
How do you put a link on Instagram without 10k followers?
Click the link icon at the top of your screen. Select + IGTV Video. Select IGTV Video. Share your story with Swipe without the need for 10,00 followers
How do you put a clickable link in an Instagram story?
- Take a photo or upload one to your Instagram Story, and then click the icon at the top right that looks like a chain
- Here, click “+ URL” to add a link to a web page
- Type the URL into the text box
- When you’re ready to publish, click the “+ Story” button at the bottom right of your Story
Can anyone add a link to Instagram story?
- Log in to Instagram and tap the camera icon at the top left of your screen
- Take a photo or video in the app or choose from your camera roll
- Tap the link icon in the top middle of your screen
- Paste your link (either a URL or IGTV)