How To Top Up Shopeepay Using Gcash: Learn How To Top Up Shopeepay Using Gcash? The minimum amount you can transfer from GCash to ShopeePay is 50. Currently, transfers are free. Next, click “Pay”. A list of payment methods will be displayed. Click on “Payment Center / e-Wallet” and select “GCash”. Tap “Confirm”.
How To Top Up Shopeepay Using Gcash
- Go to ShopePay
- Click Top Up and enter the amount
- Choose a payment method
- Please check your email
- Sign in to your GCash
- Confirm and click
Step 1: After checkout, tap on Payment Option and select Payment Center / e-Wallet as Payment Center. Step 2: Select GCash and tap Confirm, then tap Place Place on checkout. Step 3: Check your email and tap Pay. Step 4: Log in to your GCash account, enter the verification code and tap Pay.
- how to top up shopeepay using gcash app
- how to top up shopeepay using gcash
- how to top up shopee pay with gcash
- how to top up shopeepay using other gcash