SBI, the country’s largest government bank, makes every effort to provide better facilities to its customers. In this issue, State Bank of India has made a very important appeal to its customers. SBI has asked its account holders to link PAN with Aadhaar card (PAN-Aadhaar card link) as soon as possible. Customers are allowed until 30 September to link it. According to the bank, if customers do not do this work by September 30, their banking service could be interrupted, meaning they could close.
Also read: – No Google App running on Gmail or YouTube on these phones from next month
Why does SBI say it is necessary to link PAN with Aadhaar?
In this tweet it is stated that the need to pan link. If the PAN and Aadhaar are not linked, the PAN will become inactive and customers will have problems with the transaction. Also, the bank has already done this, if it does not have a pan-Aadhaar link, it could affect the services now underway. Please note this affects the account as well.
Follow this easy way to link PAN with Aadhaar
1) To link, first open the Income Tax e-Filing Portal https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
2) The ‘Link Aadhaar’ will appear in the Quick Links section of the home page.
3) In the ‘Aadhaar link’ section, click on ‘Know your Aadhaar-Pan link status’ option.
4) This will take you to a new window. Enter your PAN and Aadhaar card details in this box.
5) After submitting the details, click on ‘View link Aadhaar status’.
6) With this, you will see the PAN and Aadhaar status on the website. You can visit https://www.utiitsl.com or https://www.egov-nsdl.co.in to link these two.
7) For any questions or queries, you can contact us at [email protected]
Follow these steps to link via SMS
You can link Pan-Aadhaar via SMS. If you want to link Pan-Aadhaar with the help of a message, first type UIDPAN in the SMS chat box.